Use batch editing?
Batch editing allows you to do an action on multiple events at the same time. Batch editing works for copying, cutting, pasting, dragging, resizing, editing and any other event action.
It works as follows:
- tap-&-hold on the middle action icon
- you are now in multiple selection modus
- select the 6 events to reschedule by tapping once on them: they now all have a checkmark
- drag-&-drop the whole group to be one hour later
- that's it. You've rescheduled 6 events in only 4 small steps.
Editing multiple events
To edit properties of multiple events at the same time, use batch editing as described above to select the correct events. Next, press the Edit ()
In the next screen, you can checkmark the properties you wish to apply to all of the selected events and leave the properties you do not wish to change unchecked.